Whos scared of never getting married?

@ANIME123 (2473)
Many women have this fear that they will never get married no matter how hard they try thay can't find a guy. Still I don't know if guys have the fear of never getting married. I dont think that guys get worried about these things, but then again I could be wrong.
@Cheiyen (317)
hello, anime123! i'm a woman who's not afraid of never getting married. i was twenty five when i finally made an agreement with myself. sounds weird? perhaps but it was serious for me. i'd promised myself that whether i'd get married or not, i promise to live a happy life. being married isn't a guarantee to live a happy life in the future. people who rush in marriage are those who have many regrets. i believe that if you're happy for what you are, not getting married isn't a problem. but then, i guess the factors also depend on one's culture and the orientation of the people around you. please don't get me wrong. i hope to be married one day but just in case i won't get there, i'll keep my promise to live a happy life. happy mylotting.