Daily Goals

@erikmama (12929)
Do you set daily goals for yourself here on MyLot? I have a goal today to make $2, which I probably wpont make,but I will give it a try! I usually dont make daily goals here,usually monthly,but for some reason,I want to try to do this today. What are your goals for MyLot?
@liuzhi (265)
LOL~It's better to have a daily goal than idlness.As for me,i don't set a goal in tearms of eranings from Mylot.But,i will try to respond to some discussions and also start a discussion.Actually,i'm just a english-learner~
@erikmama (12929)
Your English seems vry good to me.I am glad that mylot is helpoing you,and I would consider that a goal!!
@dlr297 (5416)
I have not been around for a few months. but before when i was here everyday i always tried to respond to at least 30 to 35 discussions each day. and i found that i did not have a problem reaching minimum payment each month. It will probably be a few more months before i can be active all the time again. my computer broke, and i can only be on when i can get to a friends house to use theirs for a little while.
@erikmama (12929)
I had the same problem before I bought my computer.I could only log on when I was at my moms.But its much easier to make payout now since I hacve one. I hope your computer is fixed soon,and good luck to you!!
@benny128 (3621)
nah I don't have daily goals here on mylot, am not here purely for the earning's so I will reply to discussions that I think I con contribute too. If I don't see any discussions that I think I can respond too then I don't he he he so no set goals and just here to have a bit of fun and meet some fantastic people and a few less than fantastic people along the way he he he
@erikmama (12929)
Oh,I am here for more than the money also.MyLot isnt the place to be for money making purposes,but the money is nice.I only reply to those that interest me as well,asn I always have lots of fun.But I think setting a goal is a nice way to increase the fun on here.I alwyas do try to make payout each month,but otherwise usually do not have any type of goals.You will alwyas meet some interesting folks online...
@myfb2009 (8296)
I ever tried to set goal to try to earn around $1, everyday from this site, but seems hard to achieve because i am unable to fix my time to online here. So, i just fix my daily goal to be able to respond to at least 8 - 15 discussions in a day. Sometimes when i am very free, i am trying to my best to respond more than 20 discussions in a day. It's good if we are able to stick to our daily goal, so we are able to reach the minimum payout for every month. Anyway, the end of January is fast approaching, so i think i am unable to reach for my payout this month.....
@erikmama (12929)
I first have to teell you when I seen your user name, several definitions of what that could stand for ran through my mind!! OK anyways.It is hard to earn money on here unless you are really active. I am usually like you I just try to make my payout,but I thought Id try this today!! $1 a day is good,I dont make that usuallyu.
I have a confession. I have not been on mylot for awhile so to have a daily goal was very unrealistic. I also work full time and go to school in the evening so I go on when I can. I feel like as long as I'm helping someone with a problem or question, my goal has been reached. I would like to make some pretty decent money here but after doing this for awhile, I know that they dont give a whole lot each day unless your on it a good portion of the day. I just don't have time to be on that long.
@erikmama (12929)
It doesnt matter what your goal is.I am not working right now,so the internet is my source of entertainment and nmoney! Its great you like to helpo people also, because sometumimes there can bealot of good discussions on here.It is hard to make money on here,I agree.But I thought this goal would be fun,just to see how close I can actually get to it!
@cryw0lf (1302)
I do try to set goals! But sometimes i just get so bored on here! I mean.. some of the discussions just aren't interesting AT ALL. So i try not to these days as i generally let myself down. I'm lucky if i can even get 10 cents! Gah.
@erikmama (12929)
Yea,I know the feeling.Sometimes there are nothing on here that interests me,and sometimes i cant think of anything to talk about! I make about 50 cents a day,so I cant complain.But the more the merrier!!
@shanrox (382)
• United Arab Emirates
I never set any goals for mylot yet.I only write posts when I only see good discussions and start discussions if I have got anything to ask.Although I earn around 10 cents in mylot.
Well, in December I decided that I was going to make my daily goal to be $.50 a day. And, I was able to do that with ease, so I decided that for January I was going to give $1 a day a try. So far I've been doing pretty well. I don't always get that per day, but I am averaging about that, so I am happy. I don't get angry with myself if I am not able to make my goals though. The reason that I don't get angry with myself is that they are goals, not something that is going to kill me if I'm not able to achieve it.
@erikmama (12929)
Itd terrific you meet your goals and then increase your expectations.Ive never set a daily goal before,and was far from making it,but some sh!t came up so I wasnt able to be on here. I come to have fun,so as long as I mke the monthly payout,i sm cool.Jusdt thought itd be fun to do for the day!! I dont get upset either.MyLOt is a fun place to be,and I love to talk to you all. I think youve set great goals, and thats a very good amount to acheive on here!!
I MyLot goal is three dollars a day,I was for my goal.
@erikmama (12929)
Thats a HUGE goal for mylot!! Do you make that everyday,and of so,how in the world do you do it?
hi erikmama yes I too am trying towards two dollars but so far more like one dollar and fifty nine cents. I am retired so am on here a lot but do take time off for some activities here at Gold Crest. to get up and move around so mylegs will not fall off from inactivity. he he. also I have four more responses to go before going to bed tonight.
@erikmama (12929)
Well good luck reaching it! I had some unexpected events that kept me off for the majority of the night,and though my earnings have not updated I know I did not reach the $2 mark.But it will be nice to see how close I got to it! What is goldcrest?It is great that there are places like MyLot to keep me and you entertained!! Its so much fun on here!! Do you try to respond to a certain number of discussions per day? Get up every hour though!! Gotta keep those legs,and dont want a sore toosh!hehe! Mine is often sore! Good luck to you!!
I've been setting daily goals. I'm trying to set a stable ammount of responses for MyLot, I am trying to average around 30 posts a day, at the same time making at least 500 posts at the end of the month. My goal is to get 10$s at least by the end of this month. It seems impossible but anything is possible if you just try and work at it! Good luck to your goes also. Erkimama how much did you make already? and $2 a day? thats alot thats 200 responses. I guess it would be much easier if MyLot was more MSN like.
@erikmama (12929)
I didnt quiet meet my goal as I had some issues arrive later in the day that prevented me from being on the internet,but it was fun to try to have a gol for the day!! It wouldnt neccassarily be 200 posts,as some do pay more than that. I usually just go for making oayoyt each month,too,which I dont think is hard to do if you spend a few minutes a day on here.Its really fun to be on here,and I have nothing else to do,so... What MSN are you talking about?Im new to the internet!!
I try to set goals on here, but this month I may have a lot of difficulties. I had been so busy with school and late last week I had subbed. I am so far away from getting payout, but I am sure going to try. I am going to try from now on to make payout and hopefully next month I will be able to double it to make up for it.
@erikmama (12929)
Sometimes it is hard to make payout.I didnt do it last month,but will have double this month,so its all good.It takes a lot of time on here to make a lot of money.
@rosekiss (30303)
• Eugene, Oregon
I don't have daily goals, but I do have a monthly goal, and that is to get the payout every month, and I am doing that. If I were to set any daily goesl, it would be to do the bdst I can, and not worry about any set amoutn, as I find when I don't set that as a goal, I end up doing better than I thought I would if I had set a goal. I do come in here to have fun and enjoy myself, and that should be a goal for every user here. That is what mlot is all about anyway, as the earnings are secondary. Sure, I am here to earn like everyone else, but I don't fret about it, as sharing and learning from others is more important. The earnings are a bonus as well, and a good bonus at that. Just take you time, and have fun, and not worry about your earnings. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
@erikmama (12929)
I dont really think my setting a daily goal for today has any negative effect for me.If anything it will only make my responses better and more thought consuming.I usually have a monthly goal of making payout,but thought this qould be fun to do for the day. MyLot isnt about making money,it is about new friends and fun.The money is a nice incentive for us though. Im not overly concerned with the earnings,just having fun!! Good luck!!
@kyel_11 (1069)
no i don't set goals here in mylot. if i'm interested in the discussion then i'll post but if not i won't. for me, it's just a matter of interesting discussions/questions. and i'm not here just to earn only but to learn new ideas/perspective of other people. :)