Do you watch the bad girls club?

I watch this show only because we have one tv to share. This show s getting old to me. They just curse each other out and wish they could fight. I could not believe the girl got her ankle twisted last week. I am just tired of the repeat shows. Do You like this show at all?
I have stumbled upon it before but I honestly thought it was really annoying, at least the earlier seasons that I've seen on Lifetime or WE (I can't remember which it used to show on..*shrugs*.) Nothing to brag about. Just a bunch of whiny, catty girls who like to get in fights. Not a whole lot to it. I really don't like these kinds of trashy reality shows. *shrugs*.
your right about it being trashy. Nothing they have done so far was productive in my eyes. Just whorish..
I've never watched this show and based on what you have shared about it, I won't ever be watching it. We have one community television in our house and my seven year old daughter has her own television in her room. Most of the time I have to DVR the programs that I want to watch so that my husband is able to watch the programs that are interesting to him and doesn't have to suffer through the shows that I like. It works out well for me though because I am able to work on the computer while he is on the television.
@Cherryd41 (1121)
Hi Giftsandbagscom I have come across it flipping channels on TV from time to time and its just the type of show that doesn't interest me in the least some of these reality shows out here are just plain ridiculous its all edited anyway just to keep you watching every week These girls just fight and curse each other out like you said in your post and after a while that just gets old and really makes them look silly. They are bad drunk girls they seem to drink a lot