I found friends in myLot....

@p3ks626 (6548)
It has been a week since I joined my lot and I have shared some discussions and most of them came from my inner thoughts and feelings. I am having mixed feelings because of some things I am facing in my life right now and sharing these thoughts to people here gave answers to my heart's deepest desires. I may not know all of you here, I know your usernames but I dont know the real person behind those names but you sure were helpful. Thanks to all of you! =)
@saphrina (31733)
• South Africa
That is why all of us are here. We support and help each other, even threw difficult times. It is only a name, but we all are exactly the same people, regarding that. Have a nice day.
@p3ks626 (6548)
Hey thanks! That's why I really love it here because we're hear for each other even though we dont know each other.
@saphrina (31733)
• South Africa
That's what's making this sight so great. You do not have to know someone personally to help them and have fun at the same time. Enjoy it.
@se7enthbird (8324)
good for you. i am happy to read that in a short span of time you found good and quality friends here at mylot. i am happy to see that you felt like it was your second home. i feel the same way too. it is fun to share to learn and to suggest here. it is fun to make friends and it makes you feel relax. if you are bored and nothing to do all afternoon then you can be here. if you cant sleep at night then you can be here. goodluck and welcome to the wonderful world of mylot
@p3ks626 (6548)
Thank you! It really feels like home here. This one is way better than facebook and friendster. =)
i agree with that. you can ask something here without feeling humiliated. people will give their perception or suggestion in their most honest way. you may feel intimidated but they are just being honest. sometimes it is much better to ask people you dont know about something than the people you know so there wont be any bias.
@hawwisu (63)
• Nigeria
i don't know if i'm among the peoplethat gave your heart's deepest desires. what i want to say also is (Thank you also).
@p3ks626 (6548)
I think I just found new friends here and I'm really happy about that. =)
well at mylot you can find many friends and also you will get replies to your questions well i too join the site long back and i am happy on the site well hope you too will like it and could share many thing on the site .
@p3ks626 (6548)
I just wished I knew about this site even before. I wasn't actually thinking that sites like this could be really helpful. =)
@asanlee (408)
Yes, I also think that here in mylot.......I can bring out my problems and alot of friends here willing to help, give me the best suggestion, support me, make me feel stronger everafter...even I dont know who are they, but they speak up frankly,point out everything clearly, open up my mind, give me best solutions upon the problems I facing, so I feel so lucky that I am the part of Mylot. Sometimes I think even in real life, our bestfriend or family wont be so helpful.....it is not that they are not trustworthy but because sometimes there's something we hidden inside.....we cant bear everything to them, just because we dont want them to be troubled by our problems. Do you agree with me?
@p3ks626 (6548)
I totally agree with you. I also have problems when it comes to expressing my feelings to my family or friends and I was never used to telling them about my troubles. And writing about my thoughts here in myLot is really easy for me and I hear the words that I want for people to tell me so its really a lot of help.
@hawwisu (63)
• Nigeria
I don't know if am among the people that gave your heart's heepest desires all i have too say is (Thank you a also)