No where to go!!!

Suppose you are in a jungle and no body is there with you. You suddenly get hurt in your body and the blood is leaking continuously, what will you do? I just asked this question to get an idea for my future.
Have you ever seen the movie Cast Away? This is probably the same thing I would do just like what he did! Watch it and maybe you could get some ideas! Hope this helps and have a good day and happy my lotting!
Ok. I will surely watch the movie "Cast Away". But please give your own idea.
If I had to stop the bleeding if I was wearing some sort of clothing I could rip some part off and tie it around the wound to stop the bleeding and I would rub sticks together to start a fire so someone would know I was there. I would probably have to eat bugs or if there was an ocean even though I hate fish and I really wouldn't want them to die I would probably have to eat them to survive. Make the fire and fry. Yuck!!!! If there were some berries on a tree I would try to eat them first!!! I would hopefully fry the poison out of them. I really don't know what I would do. I am an animal lover so it would be very difficult for me to eat anything but berries and leaves to survive.
@avimra (456)
Oh God.! Bad situation. It shouldnt happen. I will take the leaves nearby and try to stop my blood clotting. I cant do anything more than this.