Does Anyone Know if This is A Virus?

@erikmama (12929)
This is the 2nd time this has happened,so I am thinking it may be a virus,and wanted to know if anyone else has had the message or can tell me what it is. After starting or responding to a discussion and hitting submit,I receive a page telling me ERROR 404 page not found,and something is typing telling me its just a computer it tried to find oit but it cant and its still talking,and has a button to hit to go back ghome. I immedialty go off of it,and what I write has always posted,so i am curious to know if this is a virus or what? Any help is appreciated...
@gabs8513 (48708)
Hi Erikmama No that is not a virus it is an error Page which I can't understand that you keep getting it as it does happen now and again but not every time you write It happens on other Sites or web Pages to so do not worry it is not a virus Just try to hit the refresh Button and that sorts it most of the time if not close the Window and start again
@erikmama (12929)
Yea, check it out. Lamb posted it above as well as the link.I believe MyLot is the only place ive seen it.Its really cute since I know its not trying to kill my computer.!LOL!! I just dont understnad why I get the message when I hit submit.Once I come back on my post has submitted,so I dont know what the deal is with it . Maybe Alice knows something about it....
Well it doesn't sound like a virus, but there might be a problem with your server or your internet. You might want to do a scan just in case.
@erikmama (12929)
LOL!! Thats what I did too.I am probably the dumbest person to ever own a computer. I seen it im like WTF is this and turned it off praying the virus didnt get me. Im like ok this is cute but who the F&*^ is telling me this.The funny thing is it has happened to me when I hit submit.hmmmm...maybe my coiomputer is just as slow as me!!LOL!! YOU ROCK LAMB!