Will India- Pakistan dispute end?

India-Pakistan dispute is not new to all of us. People from both the countries want to live in peace and harmony. But the Government of both the countries do not allow to live in peace. The leaders who rule these two countries don't want to end the dispute, they don't care of the people, they only care of their political party, their seats. They play political games. They even induce hate among people against each other. I think people from both the countries should come forward and take some measures to maintain peace and end the dispute.What is your opinion? Will this dispute end?
@daliaj (5681)
I don't expect that the problem between India and Pakistan will end soon until both the nations will understand that they are siblings and Pakistan stops terrorism. It is very important to move terrorism out of the conflict. There is no end to the porblem if Pakistan send terrorist to Indian borders. Both the nations should understand that they were together at some point of time and lived as siblings.
Terrorism is the root cause of dispute. Pakistan should take some measures to stop terrorists camps in their country.
@gracce (335)
Hi, I don't think this dispute will ever come to end, because, people got hurt from both the side,& it's not only about politicians but many times head of our( whatever) community also encourage these type of disputes or support politicians by influencing comman people.
I agree with you.Thanks for response