Do wild animals make for good pets?

@ANIME123 (2473)
I don't know if this would be a good idea because people have had lions for pets before and the lions do always turn on their owners because you know their wild instinct kicks in. I know that I would not keep a wild animal as a pet because one it would be dangerous and it is not allowed here so I would not do it. What do you think do wild animals make for good pets???
@atv818 (1987)
• United Arab Emirates
Wild animals will always have the tendency to stay wild. Have seen videos of trained snakes, crocodiles, elephants and even dolphins that revert back to their original instinct? Some of their victims eventually paid the price with their lives. Be careful!
@ANIME123 (2473)
I know animals can sometimes get in a bad mood and attack their owners and that is not a good thing at all when they lose their lives or get hurt bad.
Hi Anime123, Wild animals can be tamed and can be made as pets. Animals know when they are cared for and when they are loved by their owners. Although this is possible, there are instances that we have to let go of them as they grow older because of certain reasons. Their size would certainly be something to be considered especially if you live in a city or in a place where neighbors are threatened. If you have time, please visit the following sites. It is about Christian, the Lion, who was taken cared of by two men and had to release him into the jungle again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_the_lion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNTdWbVBgc
@ANIME123 (2473)
Yes they can be tamed it just that when they get to big it's best to let them go. Sure I'll go check it out that's pretty cool that they tamed a lion.
hello, i rather not to have pets than having this wild animals such as snakes, spiders, etc... maybe i find them harmful... just think the word "wild" which gives you the idea that they suppose not become pets at all... they are those animals that must be free from any people leaves in their own....
@ANIME123 (2473)
Yes wild animals are to be left in nature because they are not suppose to become our pets that would be very dangerous.
@saphrina (31738)
• South Africa
No wild animal should be kept as a pet. Actually it is the cruelest thing to do. When they attack their owners, they get shot. And that is unfair, as people tend to forget that no one can ever tame a wild animal.