friendships!!!

It's been 2 years now since I graduated college. For 4years in college,I have shared lots of memories, friendships, sorrows and even depressions. But despite of the hectic schedules I had, I always try to have more time for my family, time for breaks and time for old friends.Despite of the usual stresses that a student encounters,I see to it that I have set a side TIME for myself; time to go on shopping and time for beauty rest. How stressed were you in college?
@enyniya (300)
• Bulgaria
I havent made it to college yet but I am pretty freaked and stressed about getting to university and I feel the pressure even now. The only me time that I have I spend working online and trying to earn some money on mylot.
Just relax.. chill out! Don't be overpowered with that pressure thing because it will end you up stressed looking. Just pray and God will lead you to the right way. Just do you part as a student and a brighter future will come on your way soon. One step at time.
@enyniya (300)
• Bulgaria
I actually enjoy the stress because it causes adrenaline rushes which believe me I need to stay awake. I have to put lots of effort in my educatin because the system here isnt good enough and there are no fundings for better education abroad. I know I have to take baby steps but Id love to find out what my future beholds earlier.
@eLsMarie (4348)
congratulations! ^_^ i haven't finished college yet but i'm hoping for the best. it's me forth year in college but i shifted to another course because i followed my passion... hmmm... it'll take a lot of time before i'll end up finishing college... :(