can i run ubuntu

@qamarep (4447)
Pakistan
can i run ubuntu if i know totally usage of windows. but never tried ubuntu. is ubuntu available in xp theme.
@tonyllenium (6260)
normally ubuntu have its own theme and not those one similar to xp!!may be you cn find it and download it!!May be the theme is not very important considering ubuntu have a good user interface and many free programs pre-installed for private or business use!
@thomaslcy (117)
Definitely YES. I switched to ubuntu from windows last year, and I am very happy with this OS. Ubuntu is very easy to learn, but at first, you have to not giving up on ubuntu. That is if you really want to try Ubuntu, try not to use windows for a couple days, or weeks. Then I guarantee you will be comfortable with ubuntu after a week or two. In addition, Ubuntu community is very nice, you can go to the forum and ask questions, people there are more than happy to help you. Enjoy Ubuntu. A side notes: remember to install compiz and config a little bit, after doing that, you won't want to live without ubuntu :p
• Mauritius
you can choose between different desktop environments .You would found it easier than windows to use and its totally free. Its perfect if your computer is slow. You can also dual boot windows and ubuntu . I think a theme of windows vista is available for gnome(the default desktop environment of ubuntu).
@glaiz_9 (366)
Ubuntu is easy to learn too. You only have to do a little exploring, maybe an hour. Depends on you.
@owlwings (43055)
• Cambridge, England
Ubuntu has it's own 'theme' which is not unlike Windows XP. Being a different operating system, not all commands or keyboard short-cuts are the same as in Windows. You shouldn't find it too hard to learn the Ubuntu GUI, however.