Sick people how to deal with them?

How do you feel when you have sick people around you? I feel so bad for my friend Mike. He is sitting right here feeling all sick and he is still going to the gym. he just finished vomiting and should be laying in the bed. He feels the gym will help him feel better about being homeless. He should sit back and relax a while.
Not that you should nag your friend, but rest is the only thing that will make him feel better. Offer him a blanket, some Tylenol, chicken soup, and a lot of sleep.
Yes,I agree he needs to just rest,if he don't he won't feel any better.
He is knocked out in my bedroom. I do hope he feels better soon. Thanks
@lilybug (21140)
I agree with GardenGerty. He should not be going to the gym and spreading his germs around the place. I think he should just sit back and try to relax for awhile.
He is sleeping right now and I told him not to go to the gym. It took him throwing up again to stay home. Thanks
Besides that, he should not go to the gym and spread all of his germs everywhere. He needs to rest and I hope he does.
Yes he is sleeping right now. I will not bother him tonight. Even though he is in my bed. I will sleep on the couch.
@eshaan (6191)
ya..some people are like that..you can't stop them doing the way they want..though they are 100% wrong, but the best way is to leave them their way...when they suffer then they come to know our importance, maybe Mike too understand that how right u r at times...
Poor guy, I know just how he felt because I've had a virus this week and I don't think that I would not have been able to get through the week if it wasn't for a few phenergan that we had here at the house. When I was feeling ill I took one of those and then laid down for a couple of hours. When I woke up I wasn't feeling perfect but at least I was able to function. I thought about taking yesterday off from my aerobics class but I decided that it would be best for me to go because I know I'll be missing on Monday.