Do eyelaskes really have bugs on them?

I heard somewhere that eyelashes have little bugs that live on them. The thought of bugs on my eyelashes just grosses me out! They must be microscopic, because I sure haven't seen them, and don't want to! I wonder how the buggers survive, when we wash our face everyday. Have you heard this, too? http://healthwise.eyebeautytips.com/eye-health/eyelash-bugs/
This is very true. They are microscopic, and the number one reason people say to switch out your mascara every few months (regardless of whether it is full or not, as long as it's used) and not to share with other women. I can't remember what exactly it is that these little bugs do for you, but I do know they have a benefit to the human body by being there. Sharing mascara or eyelash curlers with someone else can be a threat to them and cut off those benefits if they are killed off. I honestly don't think it's disgusting...I think it's kind of cute, actually. Hahahaha, maybe I'm just weird, but I think it's adorable that a little colony of microscopic bugs live on my eyelashes. Yeah...I'm weird.
I actually just looked it up. They feed off of skin cells and help to keep bacteria from getting into your eyes and ears (these tiny bugs also live in the outer ear and other areas of skin). They actually seem very civilized in their lifestyle from my research...I still think it's cute.
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
there are so many bugs around our bodies and inside it so dont worry there are doctors it thing go wrong
Every part of your body has bugs on them - microscopic ones. Most of them are quite helpful in keeping you healthy. Just think of them as tiny doctors instead of bugs. It's a lot easier to live with! lol
@etioewe (143)
• Mexico
well i have heard of it and i was told by a friend who is a medical student that some times when we scratch our eyes, the bugs are the ones causing scratches,and he also advised that its wise we wash our face as often as possible as we can, beaucse there are microscopic organs in the air that gets to us and some times stick to our faces and locate the eye lashes. thats all i knew about it and i am about to do my investigations on the intertnet to find out more on this. thanks
@MrKennedy (1993)
Even though I knew this before, hearing it again just creeps me out It is such a disgusting thought, to imagine a bunch of micro-scopic buggers crawling all over your eye-lashes
@kaylayoe (295)
Wow really? I've never heard of this! If this is true then I don't want eyelashes anymore! lol. Maybe they survive like lice! Lice likes clean hair right? Maybe they like when we wash our faces? I wonder if it has anything to do with mascara? This is really interesting.