Mylot has done many changes now and now we can earn more money

Hi freinds Finanaly Mylot team has done many changes . means now Mylot will look in different manner . Team has added Fun stuff where we can play game and make money But I am confused that in Funstuff there is quizz section also well as before quizz was not paid activity but I think now for quizz we will be paid but I am not confirm, Plz share your opinion here. IN alert there is written that Now we can write comment on our photos by ourself and make money . well could you understand all changes of money making so plz share that now how we will make more money here . But I am dissapointed that Mylot did not add another payment option even they know that paypal has suspended of personal transcition for Indians for several months . Plz share it will be use full for us
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
well i have check mylot FAQ for the earnings and it doesn't said anything about playing games to make money...the only we can earn money is by posting and replying to discussions,blogs and news and search.
@13tyates (1609)
The changes I like so far! I think the fun stuff section is a nice add to the site! Anything new is fun to explore and learn about!
yeah mylots new changes are pretty cool. i like the search engine. mylots new features are pretty cool. but i don't know how well i will be earning still.
@de_toya (2433)
I have been waiting for the change. I hope this will be better for us.
@mysdianait (65079)
Go and ask Alice about all these things instead of asking other Lotters. We are not able to answer all these questions. : http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2251406.aspx?p=1#2_20752411