Do you work out?

@ANIME123 (2473)
What I want to know is if you work out and how is your daily routine it would be interesting to know and also if it works for you. So far I know how to eat healthy now, but I do not really know what I can do for a work out.
@ifa225 (11097)
you can take some slices of various fruit to your office. Like apple, water melon or other. you can eat it between the breakfast and lunch. i used to eat milk too even i had eat some fast food. those makes me stay health.
@ANIME123 (2473)
Well yes the fruits of coarse still I will not go near milk. I am not a big fan of drinking milk it just does not taste good to me.
@richauni (108)
yes, i do work out everyday and now its my habit to do it and its good for the health. and because of that our body circulation is good and in normal temperature.
I do. I work out six days a week. Most of what I do is running. I find aerobic exercises are some of the best to do. If you cannot run, get on a bike, or even go for a 30+ minute walk. These will burn fat, and you can do them anywhere. They are also very good for you heart! Plus, they keep the weight off! Good luck with the routine you choose!
I used to work out in a gym and exercise at home with my hip-hop abs video and I lst 10 pounds in one month. I do this daily routine alternately and mostly I do cardio workouts in a gym. Cardio exercises do helps me a lot to loose weight because I sweat a lot on this process. Doing the hip-hop abs video was totally cardio for me also. I experience extreme sweating on this, totally a fat burner. In additon to cardio exercises I also limit my carbohydrate intake. I do a routine diet which comprises of salad and fish. I stayed away from sweets such may include chocolates, cakes, and desserts. I even said no to chips which is very hard for me because i'm a junk fanatic. I only drink diet sodas when I crave for sweets. Right now I do daily walks in our village where I live. I do it everyday for one hour and it does help me sweat a lot. I walk at night after I eat dinner because it is a general rule not to eat at exactly 4 hours after a strenuous workout because when you do eat after a stressful workout, the tendency is you binge on food and worst is calories are more absorbed at this moment. Aside from that, when your sweating after workout, you'rse still burning the calories 3-4 hours after and you just would want to keep it that way before you start to eat. WHen your hungry it may just help to metabolize more stored fats so I suggest don't eat yet especially immediately after a workout. Nice topic you started here Anime...happy mylotting.