I already don't like some things

I thought the blus lines that poped up were bad. Now everytime my mouse goes over one of the drop downs I have to see it open up. I now have to get use to not running my mouse over them what a mess for me.
hi giftsandbagscom yes these are going to take some getting used to for sure. but with care maybe it won't drive any of us too bananas. always some adjustments when they make renovations on my lot but some will be good like the great new emoticons. also when they get the kinks out of the new notifications when our' responses are deleted because a discussion is deleted it will be really great. we will know what rule was broken and how to keep from losing our responses.
I love the added emotions as well.
I have to admit that until you brought this up I hadn't even noticed about the drop downs. I guess I did notice it on the home page when I first come in but after that I don't really need to navigate beyond getting to the discussions so I never even go that far up on the page. The only thing that bothered me at all (and it doesn't any more) is the fact that the layout was slightly different, but I've gotten used to that now.