Do You Read Newspaper Daily?

Yes i do read Telegraph and it gives us fresh and hot news. Its the better way to keep fluency in English and our intelligence skill will grows very well. I think student have to read newspaper everyday and its also gives us whats going on in our daily life. So i think its important to read newspaper? What about yours?
@brisk123 (2826)
Well I do watch news on TV everyday as well as read it online but I have stopped purchasing newspaper.
@saanjh (784)
Yes I read newspaper daily because I always interested in fresh and hot news and I also wanted to know about my country this is the simple way to improve your general knowledge.
@anurag3786 (6273)
Yaa.. it is in my habit to read newspaper daily.. because you get every information of country, city, from newspaper.. so i read newspaper daily.. in newspaper you will also find important information for your carrier.. so it is necessary to read paper daily.. thanking you and keep mylotting always..