Has your reading changed since buying a Kindle?

Good morning mylot community! I am wondering how many mylotters own a kindle or got one for christmas. Do you use it regularly more than you read regular books? The Kindle is neat to me, because you can downlaod many e-books, and it saves time by not having to depend upon the library, too. Yet I also feel the kindle can take away from reading because of it's electronic format being hard on the eyes. I also wonder aloud whether the quality of e-books is also the same or less as the quality of books from the library, too. Do you own a kindle?
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
no i dont have a kindle but i wont buy it now because i will buy ipad
@kar295rocks (2119)
I actually do not own a Kindle but I got the ultimate opportunity to try out one at a function here which was attended by my American Cousin! He boasted to me about its usefulness and its pros and about the reading experience in it and I listened to him like a child and I think that Kindle has in a way changed the reading experience of people!