who do you want the father to be?

I think lucky needs to get a break sometime. I love nick and would like him and liz to be together. but this time I want lucky to be the father. What about you?
@mari61960 (4895)
I can't decide...lol I think I would like it to be Nicholas. I can see them getting together and maybe Lucky moving on. This Elizabeth and Lucky business is too much like Luke and Laura for me...and now on to Shady Brook...lol On the other hand it would be nice for Lucky to finally have a child and stay with Elizabeth... I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.
I never thought about luke and Laura till now your right. I will hav eto hope and pray they split now. The child will be family to both men regardless so that would work out. Nick and liz make a super couple.
I want this tired, boring and repetitive storyline to not be happening to be frank. This is literally the same story that Liz was in not two years ago and I'm so over Guza's reign of Terror where women are not allowed to be fully formed characters with hopes, dreams, jobs and ambitions, but instead are just bones of contention between the male characters or targets for random mob related violence. This whole storyline is appalling on every level.
@coffeebreak (17815)
Not just appalling, but so run of the mill. So predictable. So normal and usual! The ever enduring baby triangle of "who's the daddy?". I'm all for marriage, but why can't they let the women stand on their own? Why are they not "healthy" women unless they are married? Why can't they be independent women/mothers. THey make them always marry until they eventually have been married to every man in town. Disguting. I hate it too when they make the babys and kids the tool of a storyline and push and pull them every which way. LEave the kids alone! IT would only be acceptable if the baby was LUckys. I predict it will first be named as the Cassidine heir. Then Helena will take over and kidnap the baby and/or liz and that whole fiasco story wil play out and Nick and Lucky and maybe Luke and Ethan will al go rescue mother and child and in the end, it will be determined that Lucky is realy the father. Are we bored yet?
@snoopyfan (1315)
I want it to be Lucky. I like Nicholas but I also agree Lucky and Lz do remind me of Luke and Laura. Did you notice Liz is in the same room with the same white chair Laura was in. In the end I believe Lucky and Elizabeth will find their way back again.
i hope lucky is the father can he get a break already nick has a kid that he doesn't even see so it a good guess to say he doesn't even know him he's such an a**hole.
@coffeebreak (17815)
Well since Helena is in the mix.... it will be "assumed" to be Nickolas baby. HElena will kidnap (or something) to keep Liz around her until the baby is born. THen she will take the baby and this summer it will be determined that no, Lucky is the father, but only after Helena take sthe baby as Luke has to have a reason to run out of town for the summer like he always does, so he and Lucky and Ethan will go rescue the baby, and then Luke will end up staying behind or something. It is never who they lead you to think it is and always a twist in parentage.... they will let you think it is Luckys, Helena might have to alter DNA test until she is absoultly sure.. and then it will be Nickolas' and then on down the road... it will end up being Lucky's. I don't like storylines where they use kids as bait. But isn't it interesting... while Laura was in that same mental hospital....they never showed her face, but always sitting htere and we had a back view... and her hair was always an moppy, knotted-looking mess... while here Liz is with perfectly curled and coufiered hair and makeup!!!