Whom you loved more mother or wife?

I saw many people who left their parent's after marriage. They want to reside alone with his wife.What happend to these people after marriage they left their parent's alone. A mother who gave him birth and grown up under the shadow of her love. How many of agree with this.
@timasma (123)
• Poland
No one should have to make a choice like that, you can have both, you can have a wife and still love your mother. Even if you move away from your mother you can still visit and call her just so she know she is still in your life. All mothers know that sooner or later their children will have a life of their own and that means they will leave the house and find their own home. But that doesn't have to be a bad thing as long as they have a connection and stay close at heart.
@emediloy (701)
you are really correct, i agree with you. even we have new life we shouldn't abandon our mother. i've married for 2 years and live separated with my mom. but i still call her and visit her continuely at least once a month.
you can still love your parents even you're far from them. it's not an issue at all because we all bound to have a family of our own comes the right time, its part of life and part of our growth. there's no choice that need to be done you can love your mother even you're miles apart.
@anurag3786 (6274)
I loved both.. because in that time i have only mother.. so i love them.. and i don't know when i find my wife..... but I love my mother forever.. have a nice day.. and keep mylotting always..