What inspires you to Mylot?

Good morning mylot community! I enjoy mylot very much, and I have fun with the hwhole experience of mylotting. I find the inspiration to mylot at the start of a new day. I also find inspiration in life's everyday moments, or just random thoughts runnig through my head. Mylot is aplce where I can reach out to people, albeit behind a moniter, and find a common ground. How about you? What inspires you to mylot?
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
In the past, money had been the inspiration for mylotting. My husband and I mylotted to get a little bit of money in our bank accounts. Then it was for our wedding. Then it was just for fun and extra money. The latter still rings true, it's for fun and extra money. I'm trying to make enough money for atleast one driving lesson even though I don't necessarily need the money from mylot to pay for it, I can always use it for a second or third driving lesson.
@ElicBxn (61133)
I like to tell stories and all my friends are tired of them, so I get to bore you guys with them!
@pengbubu (1015)
I just want to learn English, and in the mean earn some small money. It's great to share my opinion and also earn money. I can learn a lot of different culture here. Happy Mylotting! Haha.
Good morning mylotters! what draw me first to mylot was first I was excited to participate in a social networking site that would pay me while I use the site. Let's face it there are a lot of networking site but none of them would give back to its members. But as days passed I realized that I'm excited to sign in to mylot to read what is going all over the world, respond to discussions and learn how other people respond to a certain issue. it's exciting as well when other mylotters respond to the discussion I posted. :) Happy mylotting to all!
@mylosha (286)
hai i inspired by the mylot at my first ever joined day by paying me a one dollar with that inspiration i just work here only with money mind then in the course of working i realized the people and their care to discuss and give suggestions and commenting in various topics this could be inspired me a lot and driven me from the money making mind.
@megamatt (14323)
The fact there is so much conversation about a variety of different topics causes me to come back to MyLot. There is really a lot of discussion here. It really helps stimulate my brain in many ways. The discussions here can be interesting in a number of different ways. Many of them can be thought provoking. A lot of them can be amusing. A few in many ways can be downright disturbing. Yet, they are always interesting in many ways. My only regret is that I wish I had a bit more time to post on them. Also, the money is a nice bonus but would this website be much without the quality of discussions?