Have you a active referral...?

Hi mylotters.. how are you..i hope all of you will fine.. Here are mostly people in mylot and mostly people have many referrals.. i have also 2 referrals.. but my referrals are very lazy.. they are not a active member of mylot.. because they never worked in mylot.. and i never get nay profit from them.. so i want to know.. you have also referrals.. here.. if yes.. then how active is your referrals.. do you get earning from their earnings.. daily.. or your situations also same as me.. please share your response with me in that discussions.. have a nice day and keep mylotting always..
I get very irritate to those who are showy, proudy and arrogant in the pary or in public. I hate these people who have a lot of money trough they bought fashionable cloths, golden rings and all the things which geve them good look but they don't have a ettiquete to stand in mid of public, they don't know how to talk other's, money temperature ruined their brain membrane, lost their ability to think. I got very amused to to see that and try to assume why the manners are sold in the open market.
sorry dear i responded the answer the question of another answer.
It's ok dear..
I have a referral but they are not active, I have been trying to get people to join but they don't want to put in the work for the site. One friend has recently found out that he had a few things on his bank card that were fraudulent so someone had got hold of his details somehow. He really needs the extra money right now but he does not seem to think he could do well on here.
Yes this problem are also with me.. and my referrals are not a active members... anyway thanks for the response..
I had one active referal but now she don't have to devote few hrs to mylot so this time i have zero referral. I earned only by own reply, It is too difficult to earn more without referral if you have more referral and they work everyday on or two hrs you get the support more. I m trying to get referral but yet now i don't get the success.
try to make another referrals.. and i hope soon you get a very active referrals.. thanks for the response..
@kar295rocks (2119)
I have a referral in mylot who is rarely active and I have gained only about 0.02$ from him and the rest 5.50$ is from my own toil and hard work! I think one's own work matters in mylot ! I am having fun and I am learning and earning at the same time!
Nice response..
@adhyz82 (36255)
thanks to god, yupe.i get many referrals but untill now, my active referrals is only 2 LOL.but it`s OK i think as long as they can maintain their activity here.
Thanks for the response...have a nice day and keep mylotting always..
@verptc (247)
I prefer that my referral will be active to participate in mylot. I choose my brother and sister then my father, they are wiling to do their part at their spare time. I get some earning to them & from the task.
Thanks for the response..
@tluanga (768)
well i dont have any referral, atleast you have to, but your refferal being not active i think we are in the same league. Lets try and get some active refferal, i am also started telling my friend about mylot. hope they will come and enjoy
Thanks for the response..
@1anurag1 (3580)
Yes friend it happens here. you cant easily have referrals. i have joined here 2 years ago first. and that time i had some referrals but no one was there active. but today i have 5 referrals but two are doing very good and definitely i am getting the advantage and they are too. i want that they get alot so i ll automatically get the benefit of them.