I am trying to quit soda, I have a terrible habit of drinking too many aday.

I have drank water for 3 days now. I don't think I can go another. Which is better for you bottle water or pipe water?
I agree with you, I try to drink water and I didnt go that far with it. I dont know if it any different from soda but I start drinking water with flavors. Dasani water Lemon, strawberry and grapes. They are pretty good to drink. I havent drink soda much since I start drinking flavored water. I heard bottle water and pipe water is not that much different from each other.
@HomerBundy (1327)
cutting soda out is really hard...the best thing i have done is add sliced lemon/lime to my filtered water from the fridge and i dont miss soda anymore...ive also found that the cup i use makes a difference...sounds weird...but i like to use a big cup full of ice to keep the water cold and refreshing..
@ceegrah (84)
• Nigeria
You must find an alternative for it before you gradually leave or learn to take once a day just try its posible
I drink both bottle and pipe water. I am sure bottle water is better for you though. Good luck on quiting soda! I quit soda three and a half years ago because I got really bad caffine headaches all the time. I'll tell you I really missed it for the first month. But now i don't even miss it anymore. I lost like 30 pounds 5 months after I quit and I didn't have headaches anymore like I used to. Now I enjoy drinking water and juices
Bottled water is way better for you. Have you tried getting those Crystal Light single packs or there are even others you can buy to put in your water bottles that will at least give your water even a little bit of flavor. I drink 10 bottles of water a day and 1/2 of those I have to put flavoring in. The Rasberry ice in Crystal Light is my Favorite. The off-brands also have a grape flavor that is really good too.
It really depends on what is in your water. You should have it tested. Also if your body is use to drinking a lot of caffeine then you should cut back until you are off it completely. You will have a better success rate.
@bhchy1 (6050)
Bottled water is no better than tap water...just more expensive. When I started cutting back on soda I switched to flavored water like propel..it made it easier to to over the soda craving.