Were you a bathroom hog growing up?

I use to spend so much time in the bathroom in my teenage years. My mom would tease me that I could pay rent in there, for the amount of time I spent primping. I also grew up with many siblings, and they would get made at me for spending so much time in the bathroom. Yet nowadays I am in there and out in under 20 minutes. I guess personal habits can change, yet I still take the time to take good care of myself. Did you spend a lot of time in the bathroom, too? My mom would get mad when I would leave towels, water, and my dirty clothes all over the floor, but nowadays I am very neat.
@goldeneagle (6775)
I was not a bathroom hog actually. I prefer to get in there and get out. I have always had better things to do than to stay in the bathroom all day...
LOL.. I'm with you goldeneagle... I was pretty much right in and right out.. still am. I will confess to sometimes a "longer" hot shower... I think that's come with "old age" and "old bones" that need that nice warm water! LOL
I take the "longer than usual" hot shower as well. I have a bad back and arthritis in my knee, and sometimes a hot shower really helps to loosen things up when my back gets stiff.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, towongfoo27. The mirror was my admiration. I loved looking in this when I am at home. Especially when it was time for me to go somewhere. I was glad when my grandmother got me a dresser with a mirror attached to it. It gave me ample chance to look in the mirror then. I had my bedroom door closed and all. I know my grandmother used to fuss at my cousin's for spending so much time in the mirror in the bathroom. I think that she even got so mad and took the mirror out.