Just received the Mylot ALERT XD

hello lotters, it seems that this site will have it's repairs again. i guess it's my que to leave the site and come back tomorrow. tell us your updates too once mylot is back on track. i guess they're still getting more glitches than before, that's not good. i hope alice will be giving us more updates soon. Have a a great lot
I didn't get one yet! Maybe is happened and I didn't notice!
well i didnt get that alert.
@paula27661 (15898)
I didn’t see this particular alert because of the time difference here in Australia. I must have been tucked up in my bed asleep when it was all happening. I logged in this morning and so far I don’t see anything different. Let's not think about glitches, I'm sure there doesn't have to be problems every time something is done to the site. I guess if anything was done that should concern us, we will know soon enough!
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i guess i was sleeping when the alert was made so i have missed it. so what's with the alert? did mylot get another downtime?
@mari61960 (4895)
I must have missed it too. I didn't get any alert or seem to have suffered any glitches today. I guess everything is alright now. Maybe it was just a momentary thing...lol
@dawnald (84075)
• Shingle Springs, California
Must've blinked and missed it!
@zed_k4 (17624)
Yep, I saw it too.. would have to log out after this already.. and come back later or something. Just in time.. since I need to log out and do some other things as well. See you around, Letran..
yeah I just read that alert I wonder whats in store this time
I noticed yesterday that the "no responses" area was jacked up maybe they are gonna fix that whats wrong with the comment thing?
well its now after 11 (central) and the site is up. I dont see anything different though. and no responses area is still messed up so we know they didnt fix THAT
odd!
@hexeduser22 (6703)
Wow this is nice. I never knew mylot did some repairs in the past week. Well I'm offline during this maintenance happened. As I read in the comments and response in the first box, the maintenance didn't fix anything obvious. I wonder what happened. Anyhow I'm glad that Mylot is still here when I got back. Just trying to catch up Letran, I hope you don't mind me answering this discussion
hi letranknight25 I have not received a mylot alert yet , maybe because I am in Ca on the coast of the US but usually get an alert when they are ' going down for repairs. Sometimes we get them at noon when I just get back from my lunch and am all set to start mylotting.How long will they be down for rePairs? well I have to go down pretty soon for lunch , maybe they will be kind and do it all while I am gone., he he he.