In Mood to Redecorate

The maintenance guy came today, and fixed my toilet, and now I am in the mood to redecorate my entire apartment. Go figure. I am looking for some knick-knacks and bathroom rugs and mats, but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg. Do you know any cheap thrift store website, where I might be able to find these things? I think the spring bug has bitten me today!
i have always loved decorating and i have been inspired by tv shows like the shabby chick, extreme home makeover and DIY. you can go to the websites of these channels because they provide you links on where to get the best and the most affordable finds. Or you can check if there is someone in the neighborhood holding a garage sale...hehehe you can find something good at an affordable price!
Whenever I need to do something like that, I head to the dollar store and get everything I need. Its amazing the stuff you can find there. So its cheap and it means that if I get the "urge" to redecorate anytime soon after, well its ok to throw it all way or give it away as I paid only $1. !!