My friend keeps talking about her boyfriend

@ANIME123 (2473)
Ok cool you know she has a boyfriend and I'm happy for her, but you know after a while I just get tired of hearing her talk about him it gets really boring and annoying because she talks about him every day. I am trying to be a good friend, but you know after hearing it for two straight weeks and on going I am just really tired. Well I don't know what do you all think about this???
@fattymc (140)
Meh. Maybe she hasn't had a boyfriend in a long time and maybe she's getting just a bit overworked at the moment. No offence to your friend but just watch, when they break up, she's gonna be in severe depression. I think she's maybe just so into him. That's just my theory.
@ANIME123 (2473)
Actually yes she is really into him well her last boyfriend it has been a while because she decided that she wouldn't date for a while, but now she has decided to give it a try. Yes I know she will get super depressed if they break up I really don't know how long they will last together.
@samson1967 (7422)
Just check it out your inner heart, it might be a jealous rather than boring. since your friend got her boy newly, out of excitement she wanted to discuss about her boy to you as you are her friend. But it will vanish gradually, as your friend also will feel bore to talk about her boy.
@ANIME123 (2473)
Jealousy, well maybe a little considering that she is my best friend, but I'm actually super happy for her and I tend to get bored of talked to about the same thing over and over again. I hope that you are right and that she feels bored about talking about him every day.
@jlamela (4907)
Yes, it's kinda irritating and annoying when a friend keeps blobbing about her boyfriend, especially if she keeps on repeating things we avoided to hear. Sometimes I would just keep my distance for a while for this kind of friend and wait till she sense my disinterest and boredom.hehehe
@hgwyneth (120)
Is he her first boyfriend? Just understand her. You know the feeling of being in-love right? It will eventually subside, so as her ever dear friend, be a good listener...
your friend is just proud to have her boyfriend. i also do that before and my friends used to tell me that i keep on mentioning my boyfriend since the moment im with them. i just feel proud of him thats why, but then i already stop telling things about him coz i know they are tired about it unless they will ask me about him hehe.
@p3ks626 (6548)
I know exactly what you mean. My sister is like this too. She talks about her boyfriend all the time and I grow sick and tired to listening to the same things over and over again but I always listen because my sister needs someone she can talk to. People like your friend and my sister have so many things in their mind that they have not released yet but just try and understand. We dont know the effect of what we do for them but someday there will be and you are also gonna be thankful for it. I think God has a reason why you have to be there every time your friend says something. It think God also wants you to learn from what she is saying.
@Mike4me (567)
Oh it only means that she is sooo into her boyfriend and I guess you can't do anything about it. If you are so annoyed by her talking about him all the time, you should let her know. You are her friend and I'm sure she will understand. Just tell her that, you understand her situation and you are so happy for her, but for the record, please minimize your talking about your bf, because not everything revolves around your boyfriend. Tell her that, she can talk about him some times but not all the time. Just be open-minded about this and I'm sure she will understand your side. just be open with her and tell her how you feel about it.