does anyone here in mylot is a member of http://www.hyipstalk.com?

@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i would like to know if any member of mylot is a part of the hyipstalk community?it was just few days ago i had cancel my membership with all ptc sites cause they all were too very time consuming and just obviously a big waste of my time..only earn a few cents and pennies after being a member with ptc sites for two months,never the less am still looking for ways and means to earn online along side with my mylot earning...so i was doing some search on pay per post websites and found hyipstalk among the list of other paying pay per post..even mylot top it off...mylot start the list of being #1 so i was thinking that maybe hyipstalk was as good as mylot....all i know is that the minimum payout is $5 and you can earn at lease $1 a day if you made 20 post...i don't remember exactly was is the cost per post...i am also thinking of signing up but i do not wanna sign until i know that other member of mylot uses or a part of hyipstalk forum social community...i just don't wanna end up being scam and waste my time there and not gain anything...please let me know if you have any experience with hyipstalk.
@rookiekan (883)
i have register it months ago,but i never make a post.i just read the post on that forum.there are not much information about hyip,i prefer to going makemoneygroup or talkgold.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i am not really much into forum chat...like the way it is been set up....seems confusing to me....but interesting in signing up because of the rate per post and how much i could make in just one day...
@TTCCWW (579)
I do not know about that but will offer this. It is a data mining startup. I know the guys who are starting it and I think it is probably the easiest way to make money I have seen, not going to get rich but it could produce a nice little income. It is just starting up and they have not officially launched. It is free and I think they plan on leaving it that way. I look at anything that has to do with data collection as it is going to remain a huge part of the web for a few years yet. I signed up but have barley had time to read up about all of their plans so go check it out. The guys who own it are very nice abd very up front. Hope it helps TC http://vurl.bz/s/xDz
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
ok then i will check it out to see if it's something i might wanna get into.