What do you mix in your ice cream?

My friend gave me some bailey's the other night it was so good. I later went home to my daughter. The next day she told me they mixed the baily's with vanilla ice cream. I was like oh my goodness I want to try this. They said it was very good as well. So I was wondering what you put in yours..
@rajaiv0810 (1013)
That would depend on the flavor. If it's chocs or others like ube, most of the time I don't put anything. But if it's Vanila I would usually ask my friend to put Chocs syrup on it with caramel. I would often get my Vanilla ice cream at my friends restau.
Your friend must have a nice place. Good for you.
@ladym33 (10990)
That does sound really good, I love Bailys, I usually have it with cream, so I am sure that Baily's with ice cream would be even better than that. I don't mix a lot of things with my ice cream, I usually buy it in the flavors I like, but I of course enjoy sundaes too, love hot fudge. I also enjoy a good rootbear float once in a while too.
i dont like to add anything to the ice cream . i just like that eat it . i like the stick ice creams more . if i go to hotels i will just add some flavours kept their with the vanilla and will just enjoy it thats all . other than that i dont like adding anything to ice cream .
We have something in common. I like just my ice cream as well.
Normally we donot add any thing to the ice cream that we purchase from the parlor in front of our home, but some times i add grapes or pieces of apple, it tastes great.. Thanks, God bless you. cheers Happy posting. Prof
i do not mix ice cream with anything, i just eat it the way it is... i like its original flavor than putting toppings on it...
Runny honey is awesome!
@kokowit (37)
I haven't tried Baileys with ice cream yet - will definitely give it a try! I usually eat ice cream by itself except when the flavor is vanilla. I like to experiment with vanilla ice cream because it complements a lot of flavors. Sometimes I put hot fudge sprinkled with candy sprinkles or nuts, sometimes with marshmallows and M&Ms, or sometimes as a "side dish" to cookies, brownies and pancakes.
I don't like mixing the different flavor ice cream. I think different ice cream has different flavor, I like natural.
I'm not a big ice cream expert but I feel why mess with what work. I mix banana's, chocolate sauce, peanut's (peanut's not any other nut), carmel, strawberry's and pineapple. Of course I don't put all of these topping one at one time. Ok! I'm lying. Ice Cream with all of these toppings are very comforting.
@whyaskq (7531)
Well, that's a nice treat. I eat my ice-cream as it is. I do not mix it unless I am in the mood for some variations. Anything that is crispy goes well with my ice-cream.
@MrKennedy (1993)
Other than maybe chocolate chips and crushed biscuits, I don't really mix things with my ice-cream. It's usually delicious enough already so I don't need to add anything else