Finally a good movie again!

@slovenc1 (2091)
Slovenia
Today I watched a movie called "Harry Brown" and i liked it a lot. I won't spoil the joy for those who will watch it but it's about problems with today's youth. An old man becomes a vigilante and movie is really worth watching. Did you watch it? I was attacked by teenagers twice and i saw how bad some kids behave. It's scary sometimes and you can't escape or really do anything if you are alone. It could happen to you. In Britain the problems are even bigger than in my country, there were many cases where innocent people were stabbed and robbed just because kids aren't really thinking. Have you ever had problems with violent youth?
I haven't seen it. But it does sound pretty interesting. Is it in many theatres or is it an older movie? Before running into this post here on mylot, I had never heard of the movie. I have never had a problem with violent youth, but know it can be common in certain places.
@slovenc1 (2091)
• Slovenia
It's from 2009 and yes it is interesting. Some places are more violent than others that is true but there is too much violence everywhere.
I also havent seen the movie , i didnt even know it befire this post , but i dont think i had any problems with violent youth , maybe because right now i am one of them . But i think its very rare for hte youth to show violenceagainst older people, in most cases they do respect the older men . But sometimes its diefferent for some youth they havea different ideology which i cant even phantom about..