Do you still value virginity?

@totor_53 (223)
Having been exposed to the different methods of controlling unwanted pregnancy, how would you value virginity especially when ones libido attacks.
@uniqueorn (1011)
Valuing virginity? This story explains it all: Once there was a girl being teased by her classmates for being the only virgin in their class. One day she was filled with madness and cannot control herself anymore. As her classmates teased her recurrently time and again, she burst out with madness and said, "You know what? Anytime I can be like you(not virgin)but no matter how hard you try, you can never like me anymore.
wow. I learned something from you. :)
@sunkernjs (219)
Boys don't value virginity. But asian girls do. However now a days people gradually realize that its not the virginity that counts. It's how you value your partner as a whole!
i guess your right, what will you do with virginity if the girl will only be irresponsible and the one that need to be pamper with the husband. or a girl that only stay with the husband only because his the one who get her virginity first even thought the guy always beat her. i guess its doesnt matter as long as the girl is good enough to be a good and loving mother to her husband and kids, a very very responsible girl who knows how to handle things well and knows the needs of her husband and kids and whose always be there in spite of their ups and down. a girl whose truly virgin by heart who only give and offer her love to support her family all the way no matter hardship in life is.
Yes, for the sake of my 3 daughters. I pray that one day, they will be able to find a partner in life who will respect them enough to take them down the aisle first before savoring honeymoon.