An opportunity for Christians as well as Non-Christians.....I think?

@DOLLYBABY (2534)
for those of you that had been reading my discussions here lately it mostly specified that i am on online job hunt...looking for ways to earn a good decent amount of dollar to contribute towards my personal needs and fulfillments.anyway let me get to the point...today while searching for earning opportunities i came across this website called http://www.disciplescross.com/ from what i read about it ..it's a Christian based website where you can earn a good decent money monthly by just helping to make crosses....like hand-band and necklace...something like that.it doesn't specified for Christians...i think anybody who is interesting can participating in this even to earn money..it is mostly set up for members who are from the United States.if you have any interest in it at all...you can check it out at http://www.disciplescross.com/ ....i am thinking it's a legit website because it's a Christian based website...it would be good for many of us to participate because we are helping others in this process.
A lot of times if something seems too good to be true then that probably is the situation. That is why I am going to step in here as the Devil's advocate and say that I don't think that this site is legit. You see, it was a while ago that my mother was looking to make some money from home and she did try some of the programs that claimed that you could make money from home by making different crafts and maybe you can, but the requirements of these are so stringent that it is nearly difficult if not impossible to get accepted into these.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
i definitely understand where you coming from...but with this site whether you make for them after mailing it to them...you will get back the money you spend to buy the materials along with getting paid..once they approve your stuff.