Do you like putting puzzles together?

@free_man (7335)
As most of you know I have been griping about the weather. It was warm and now it has been cool for a few days now. And can't stay outside for more then a few minutes. We did a lot of clean up for the last couple of days but today just plain too cold and drizzling rain. So we thought we would put a puzzle together on the kitchen table. Now this is real funny both of us wear bi focals and can't see what the true color is. One blue looks like another blue. So having a hard time. So do you still put puzzles together? Do you wear glasses? Is it hard on you to tell which is the right color's? Guess it all comes with getting older...LOL
@cher913 (25865)
i dont mind putting jigsaw puzzles together but i would rather earn money on mylot than put together one! my mom loves to do these though so i am always looking for them for her, but she likes specific pictures (of nature/barns) do you pick the puzzle because of the picture?
Your mom and mine have similar choices. She wants to have views of nature for her puzzles.
@free_man (7335)
Hi Cher. I like earning money on my lot too but when you have nothing to contribute to someones discussion it is best not to say anything. Some times I get writers block and can't think of anything to say. So at these times I put my mind on something else. We was given these puzzles but I would prefer stuff like your moms choices. I really like nature/barn puzzles. Hi Lady. I am like you I love nature puzzles.
Hello getting old has its own charms, one can feel only when he/she reaches that stage, i do this putting puzzles together with my 6 yers young grand daughter some times, she insists me on doing it, seems she is expert in this art, she does it so fast, thanks for sharing beauty of aging Cheers Prof
@free_man (7335)
Hi Professor. I love putting puzzles together was faster at it when I was a lot younger. I love being the age I am wouldn't want to be young again if I didn't know what I know now....LOL I can sit back and realize when I was young I really didn't know quite as much as I thought I did...LOL
@elmiko (6637)
this is something i did when i was a kid like so many kids. i first started out with the simple ones that were too easy. later my parents bought me some of those big puzzles with small pieces which was more fun and challenging. i later got a Nintendo and was no longer interested in puzzles. its good to have if other things are not affordable for someone.
@free_man (7335)
Hi Elmiko. I got into nintendo when my children was growing up too. I hadn't put a puzzle together in years so it is kind of weird for me. But it is fun to do and it makes the day seem to go by so fast. I like the larger puzzles.
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I love putting together puzzles too. I used to do them on my dining room table, but right now my little grandson has his electric train set up there lol. I usually do a couple of the large pieces puzzles during the winter. Like you, I do notice that with the lenses I have (tri-focals) it's harder to do the puzzles. When I had regular glasses, I never had that kind of problem. I did have bi-focals for a while, but I found that the progressive lenses in tri-focal work much better for me with most of the stuff I do. Guess we could say the color distortion adds a whole new dimension to putting a puzzle together hahaha.
@free_man (7335)
Hi Joy. I do love putting puzzles together. But it is weird trying to find the right color. I am glad that you can put them together too. I find it kind of fun.
If i have time i love putting puzzles together. Fortunately my eyesight is still better coz i don't wear glasses or contacts yet. I find it a challenge solving puzzles. The bigger the puzzle, the better. LOL
@free_man (7335)
Hi Lady. I have been wearing glasses for years and I still can't get used to them. Guess it is cause I only put them on when I need them. Thank God you don't have to wear glasses they are hard for me to get used to. Before I started wearing glasses I would put all kinds of puzzles together and like you the bigger the better. This is the first puzzle I have put together in many years. I didn't think it would be that hard to tell which blue was the right blue...LOL
I like putting puzzles together because it takes off the stress sometimes and makes time fly by
@free_man (7335)
Hi Barcanmanu and welcome to my lot. I love putting them together but it is so hard to tell which color is the right for what spot. I am thinking I should turn it over and do the puzzle backwards. Have you ever done that? Does make the time fly by that is nice. It does relieve stress that is a good thing. I find it kind of relaxing.