Yeah, Like YOU'RE Brad Pitt!

@sulynsi (2834)
A co-worker told me last week that he had joined a dating site to meet someone. Well, I thought, every one to his own. What irked me was he was criticizing the respondent for not having an up to date photo, and that she was not as young as she looked in her pic. I think the lady is like, three years older? Ok. But she did fess up before the date. So, what is the problem? Maybe she didn't have a newer photo when she originally posted. He wants a MUCH younger woman. HE thinks, obviously, by going out with this person, he is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Now, you can't see this guy, but, let me tell you, he would NEVER be described as tall dark and handsome. Buddy, ya may want to look in the mirror, and then check your unreasonable expectations by the garden gate!!If looks are what you're going by, you'd better figure the person on the other side of the email may be just as shallow as you.
@jesssp (2739)
I had a friend with the exact same attitude and I found it quite comical. He was of the same description - definitely NOT tall, dark or handsome - but he still judged these girls pretty harshly on appearance. I would just smile and nod when he talked about it, the whole time thinking that the girl was probably sitting somewhere with her girlfriends doing the exact same thing. I know it's not fair to say but I always tried to tell him that a lot of the people on dating sites are there as a last resort (not all!) so it's really not very fair to expect nothing but perfect 10's across the board in looks AND personality. What I couldn't bring myself to tell him was that the few perfect 10's there are were not going to go for him.
@sulynsi (2834)
I think you sound like a very kind person. Listen, smile and protect a delicate ego from reality. I SOOO felt like telling him how shallow he was.
@bounce58 (17451)
That's funny! Somebody also hiding his personality in a dating site shouldn't expect too much from people he encounters in the site. Maybe in his own little world he does have delusions of being Brad Pitt. And that he might find his Angelina Jolie on line, even if she is 3 years older than her photo on the site.
@sulynsi (2834)
He expects a princess, but he's only able to give a frog!
@yresh12 (3217)
Harhar. I think his just very conceited with himself and very insensitive. I think you should give him a mirror for that person to realize "how good-looking" he is...