Is there something you don't understand about God?

Is there something you don't understand about God? Something you don't understand why it happens in your life. What would it be?
@suspenseful (40314)
I wonder why I could not get pregnant after I married. Was it because I gave up my baby for adoption? Was it because I am a clutz? Is it because I cannot drive a car? Are the standards higher now? Is it because I am not that practical and young for my years in looks? Does my stomach that stuck out give the idea that I am permanently pregnant? Will the baby kill me Will I kill the baby and oversleep on him or her. i mean I have been going over my mind and also praying to God to make me the woman to whom HE would grant a child by birth. I am and was a good mother to our adopted sons, so does that not count as something? In other words, I would ask God what did I do wrong?
Yeah, there are those times when we can't understand God's ways because we think differently and our mind has limitations. But God ask us to trust and remain faithful to Him because He has plans for us and that plan is for our goodness. There was those times in my life, when I lost my job and I ask Him why it did happens and after then some serious illness occur to my family and I ask Him again why it happens? But I tried to remain faithful and prayerful and you know what miracles happens to my life. And everything that was lost in me was given back more than what I need and I realized that everything happens for a reason. Anyway thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your day!
@vine88 (1038)
Well, Question good. I don't understand anything about god. because we have created god and still we don't understand. They are super human. they are not god. we called them god. Nothing can be understood about god. Because there is nothing such invisible power of god i think till now. I believe in body and soul.
Yeah, it could be real hard to believe on something we didn't seen. God could be creation of our human mind, or it could be true only seen and experience by few. There is nothing really that troubles me about God. I do believe on Him even though I didn't seen Him, its because I experience something good that beyond my understanding and I believe it was His works. Anyway thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your day!
@vine88 (1038)
Thanks, care.... ya you can believe in any god...if you belive things are all changed from his/her... then it's great.. the doer is God.. if you think like that then it's great...you have come to the right field....
@unique16 (1531)
Hello Careguarden, God and Lovelife. Why when you think you are in Love with someone and that person does something totally not in your value system and there are no anwers to why it happen. I am finally understanding just let God have his way. If your are the perosn left behind it can take a long time to recover from it ot feel back to your normal self. I do understand when people say something better may come along. What happens if it does not and that you are same today as when the issue happen years ago. Does that mean I did not learn from it? I do not think so. Something do not get better... does that mean we stuck or have not learn the lesson? Sometimes the lesson is so subtle how are we suppose to know what the lesson is if there is No logical answer to what happen? Thanks and have a great day Sincelrey Unique16