The sound of dollars: Cha ching!

@basqui (3890)
How come that when dollar is what you get online, you get into it? Why is it that the dollar sign really captures the interests of almost all internet users? Where I am getting to? I mean if a site offers you $1 payout then you really get into it and join up instantly? Do you get what I mean? Uhm, here it is, $1=PhP40 in the Philippines and minimum daypay here is more than Php200. So if you spend a day wanting to have that $1, you spent your whole day of Php200 just to have the Php40? Is it reasonable? Could you share what you think about this?
it's not reasonable but most people would rather stay at home earning money than go outside and work because it's more comfortable at home. Don't get me wrong. I have a job but i'd rather keep participating here to earn extra. Besides, i can manage it, so i earn online and in my job.
@basqui (3890)
yeah, maybe that's why. I sometimes use my lappy to get online while im on n=my bedroom lazily lying/
right. But for me I use my phone to connect online. It's more convenient for me. I'm not some lazy people like you would think but i guess It's alright cuz they let me use it. Lol.
@basqui (3890)
Yeah I use my mobile sometime when i'm not home. It's a nokia N73. How about yours? It's convenient to use when you are traveling and you have no access to a pc. I am using opera mini browser on my mobile.
@Downwindz (2229)
• Netherlands
That is actually an interesting thought you are comming up with. So roughly put you need to be able to make $5+ a day to reach the minimum daypay if you want to work online, and the second question is if it is possible for you... ;)
@basqui (3890)
yeah and i think that $5 isn't even possible to reach in a week in a single site. maybe that could be reached in a month or so. but still we stick to earn that $5. right?
@Downwindz (2229)
• Netherlands
That always depends on the site and your time if it is possible for you to earn $5 ;) But yes we stick to it because it is normally "easy" money as we dont have to get approved in a selection process for a job.
@basqui (3890)
yeah that's what i meant to say, creative mind. active mind? where'd that come from? argh! Like writing articles or doing jobs like on odesk right?
@yresh12 (3217)
hey! I think that.... It's sort of having fun. I have this site that doesn't pay much but I enjoy being there and making friends.
@basqui (3890)
And what site is that again yresh? I think i saw your name at moezmoney? Is that what you are saying here?
@yresh12 (3217)
Yeah.. I saw your name to. You not having fun there?....
@yresh12 (3217)
I see.Sad to hear that. You can use chrome it's much faster what browser are you using? Does it help to use another browser? or it's just really your connection?
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
Well it does seem like it's a waste of time. Right now my husband is the only one working though so the $1.00 to me is very useful. Now I live in the USA so a USD is a USD for me. I really suppose it depends on whether the money is worth it.
@basqui (3890)
Oh, the value of a buck in the US is higher than in other countries. A buck has lot to buy with in the US. More worth for the US dollar.
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
So the American dollar has more value then a dollar or the equivalent in other countries? Thanks so much for the info basqui!
@hexeduser22 (6703)
My online earning is a source of a passive income. It may not be big but it will stack up in time and voila cha ching! I use the internet everyday and my monthly bill is just enough for what I use so mylot and other online earning program is a sure extra passive income for me
@basqui (3890)
Lucky you that you can earn much online to pay for your bills. For me, the biggest earning I think in a month is less than a dollar, that's when I was not in Mylot. I'm hoping to have my first payout in mylot this month. When's the payout schedule here anyway?
basqui thats so silly why waste time on a onedollare payout thats really so stupid, I need more money than that so stick to mylot 'and my survey as I know I will make more than one lousy dollare which is not worth my time,I have to have at least thirty dollars or more per month to just pay my internet bill.
@basqui (3890)
Well i just posted that as an example hatley. you're so into the topic that it seems your raged? cool it down man? I haven't been paid much in surveys but i want to try some more legit surveys. Wow! $30 a month? Have you earned that much? How much is you net bill every month anyway?
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i can get exactly what you mean basqui. i also have a job and instead of earning nothing when i have no work or at home, i rather spend my time with online sites where i can earn something. in my case, i only do mylot and so far nothing else. i love working on here in my extra time where i earn extra cash to add up to the budget in paying the bills, etc.