I think my state is bankrupted.

There were many government jobs cut over the radio. Certain county bus transit lines were stop service from today; schools were closed, and many teachers were suddenly jobless. All of these symptoms indicated the state government is bankrupted, and they can't maintain the budget. It will be the worst nightmare for many people. I just wonder all the taxes we pay, won't very much help the school district to maintain certain school operating.
@deebomb (15319)
Here in my state a lot of teachers are being laid off and schools are cutting back on some classes. They are also closing some schools and and sending the kids to other schools. I think a lot of states are bankrupt. we have to have a balanced budget so cuts are going on every where in all departments. Mr Obama's health care bill isn't going to help any.
President Obama's bill gonna raising more taxes in the next several years, and there were many programs have to be cut in order to support this so - called health bill to be achieved. So, what do you think what it is gonna be?
I know that feeling. I have a degree in elementary education, but I cannot use it. The state is not allowing any of the school districts to hire anybody new. If a teacher leaves for whatever reason the teacher will not be replaced. I think it is terrible that a student who has a degree cannot use it. I know people think that the economy is getting better, but I do not see it getting any better.
Our economy is getting better? I don't see the symptom, instead, I heard people in desperate situation searching for jobs, and doing anything they can to maintain their houses, and keep their property.
• France
HELLO firneds Continued in the search and you'll find that, God willing, That you are looking for a teacher on the internet and you are an American I am here. Good day
@1anurag1 (3580)
i think this may be true. i am not sure about your country but if it is US then i have listened in news many times that there are some recovery signs and this is a good thing. i think you must be positive. n goodluck for your state.