how doy you feel sometimes that---GOD exists!??what do you say?

@umit_umit (1986)
friends I was just thinking about what i did in my life till now!and when i go into some depression!and then thinking that GOD is with me everything will be allright!but a strange thought came into my mind that GOD exists!and i started fearing that GOD exists!as if it really does then what all i have spoken,done,manuplated through out my life!is looked by the GOD!well i cant explain this!have you ever had this type of feeling?ever in the life?can you tell?that inspite of positiveness some fear and negative feelings come into your mind??though i have never done wrong as per i know but little bit of lie,manuplations,anger are the part of life!!
@ruperto (1552)
What first comes to mind has been suggested by Wayne Dyer. I seems we are entitled to perceive reality as we choose. But when we look at our existence at the subatomic level, we could find very surprising scientific evidence that affirms the existence of God. Scientists have no alternative but to acknowledge the existence of an Infinite Intelligence in the subatomic level, too. The energy that binds the electron to the nucleus has a "mind of it's own." It seems, even as we simply stand up, our weight is supported by the energy between the subatomic particles. Perhaps it's really a matter of a personal discovering of God in our lives. The funny thing, it seems, is that we tend to be preoccupied with so many worldly things, and it seems just natural. In that case, it becomes both natural and silly that we may forget God once in a while. Do you agree ?
@umit_umit (1986)
Yeah,its true we tend to involve so much in ourselves that we and only we are left and the supreme vanishes!true my friend!!well said!
@ruperto (1552)
Thanks for the link. I presume you were referring to http://soulprogress.com/index.html because I couldn't open www.soulprogress.com If it is the right link, I'll make time to read it. It seems describes how fear has to be rid of so that we find what some, if not many of us are missing in our lives. Thanks again and may God bless us.
@umit_umit (1986)
Well without the love of GOD person becomes dry hair splitted personality!!
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
that is a very good feeling to realise that God exists and he sees our works. either good or evil.. so this way we can try to stop doing bad things..
@umit_umit (1986)
well its true that GOD exists we should do all good deeds!and live the life trust the GOD and do the right!
@renifa12 (104)
well ofocurse i woudl definitely say God exist, becoz everytime i ask something from God he may not answer it as quick as he can but atleast he give it to me as well...so for me he exist.
@umit_umit (1986)
Well its true that god exists!and we should feel happy and improve our nature!
@dzeanne (79)
maybe you're just feeling guilty that you've done something wrong that will make God upset, considering the fact that He's always been there by you're side. It's true that God sees everything we do and He also knows what we want and what we feel. If you're about to do something bad and you know that it's a sin, just pray to God and He'll help you. He's always watching and you can always turn to Him for help. If you've done something wrong, you can always ask for His forgiveness and repent for it. As long as you're sincerely sorry for what you've done, I know He'll forgive you. God is good, He knows what's best for us. Just keep your faith.
@umit_umit (1986)
well true i have to keep my faithin GOD as he does all that is best for us!
i dont blame god in my failure or problem or if i feel so down coz i know thats not what god wanted for me. if theres someone to blame for what happening to me is me alone coz im always be the one responsible for my won action and words. thats why god give us brain so we can use it to decide for ourself though sometimes we just do what we want and at the end if we failed we blame god as for he didnt do anything but we are the one doing something unless someone did it to us but then god still not to blame. devil lies in one's life, even me i know i have devil in me coz sometimes i am bad and sometimes i am good. god give us freedom and to be independent as he cant just carry us all the time.
@umit_umit (1986)
yes i dont blame god but i blame myself for my own deeds!and then i am scared sometimes that god exists!!