Dancing has become fashion of life now

@earnnings (1296)
Recently i have joined a club which is meant for socio-culture. There were many who are dancing on the dance floor for 2 hours continuously and they say that they feel more happy and healthy by dancing. But i have never heard that dancing is the best exercise and now it has become a fashion now a days. Yes i know that aerobics deals with dance steps but continuous dancing oh my god!
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
Yes dancing is a form of exercise, now I don't know about continuous dancing, unless it is something more fast paced. continuous makes me think that the dances would be more slow paced though. I love to dance, and I need to do so more to lose a little pudge!
@earnnings (1296)
yeah slow paced keeps us fit but i don't think fast paced is healthy attempt
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
No I think fast paced dances help more then slow paced. We need to get our heart rate up to lose anything.
@ghieptc (2525)
I think It's a good exercise to our body. It's one way of releasing our stress through dancing.
@laxmi123 (949)
i think so.it's good for exorcise.but one think dance is the one of the art in this world.all people are not do this job.i don't shy to say this.actually i don't know dance.but i do have fashionable life.anyway happy mylloting
@cream97 (29163)
Hi, earnnings. Dancing is a great way of getting some extra exercise into our lives. And, it is a graceful and beautiful thing to do as well. It does make a person feel happy especially if they have a bunch of stress and aggravation on their minds. I know that I could not dance for two hours continuously, my body would be tired after 10 minutes. Dancing is like a fashion that is wonderful to see.
@earnnings (1296)
oh yes...thats really good response and i see that they will be having drinks in between which makes harm to their health.
@EvrWonder (3577)
Hi earnnings, Lol, yes aerobics does deal with continuous movement, OMG and is fun but is not like dancing in itself. Dancing is very good all round exercise but I have heard that swimming is the ultimate best overall exercise. I know dancing feels great. We get to work many muscles while dancing but can also incorporate a nice stretch here and there as well. Dancing leaves us feeling fabulous, gets us in tune with our bodies and is just down right fun! As long as you can keep a beat you can dance and should. Music is good! Moving with it is even better. I know dancing keeps me limber and flexible. Overall helps me keep in shape along with walking, biking and swimming. Dancing is hot and seems to becoming more and more popular. Perhaps a new fashion now a days. Enjoy!