Haven't Been Asleep in 48hrs!!!

Neyone else been up all Tuesday and Wednesday night? Gonna Try Do Thursday Nite aswell!!
@somesh1984 (1299)
why what for are u not sleeping...........
dude... thats goin bk like weeks... even months lol
So go and slepp naaa!!! U earn money someother time
@maevic (821)
• Bahrain
are you insomiac? or just want to try not sleeping?
@Shermy (96)
• Netherlands
Fell asleep, dude?
@LANA70 (138)
Are you still up?
Why is everyone tearing him down? I say good luck man and btw........i have insomnia too.
@teamone (13)
if you could stay up for that long your good
@oliwia (12)
• Poland
so what is the reason for you not sleeping?
@oliwia (12)
• Poland
go to sleep!!!
@arcadia (94)
yh rght...
@makemoney (563)
actually it is bad for health ... dont strain too much !!!!!! It might seem to you but it will have long term effects ... so do take rest ... take car .. bye
@Shermy (96)
• Netherlands
Yo what up, u still alive and kicking or did u move 2 the zombiezone?
@brentjh (679)
• Namibia
I think you are plain crazy doing this. Can see by the way you spell vat u ned sum sleep... lol
dont mess up yourself....it surely isnt great being awake so long... it does spoil ur health. or if ur not able to sleep why dont you consult a doc. better chances to make yourself perfect
@arvindak (56)
please do not do that, it is not normal, never ever go against nature, you end up sick and stressed.. i am a doctor, better still a human being, who cannot see someone stressed up and sick.. i wish people do be free stressless and happy in nature as god intentended, IN LOVE.. it is tough for man to regress back to love and to goodness, after a very very long time of man's conditioning to the so called stressful and ambitious civilisation.. hope you understand, be cool and get your normal sleep.. arvind
I stayed up for 9 days once but it was a no stop party! i was great but i dont want to do it agin anytime soon
Good luck to you. You need to give us an update how things went. I think it little stupid to do what you are doing though.
I can't even stay up for 24 hours and you people ca nstay up for over a week? Thats just hard to believe.
@swolecat (1278)
I think sleep is needed for rest and recovery. My friend sleep 8 hours a night and is healthy
Dude in order to make the other nights take some speed.