MORE, MORE, MORE! Posts, That Is...;o)

@Maggiepie (7816)
Just sort of checking in to see how it's going. Everyone should realize this whole thing will only work if you take advantage of it. I think it will benefit most of us, if not everyone, as it has the potential to be a really huge category. Who among us hasn't wished for a bit more flexibility on topics? Who finds being separated (& thus unaware) from other categories because your topic needs to touch on some seemingly totally different topic a bit too confining? Say you want to talk about poems or art about food--which category are you forced to choose? Food? Art or Poetry? How far "off-topic" can you stretch something 'til someone complains about it not being "proper?" Here, you don't have to worry about it! Talk about anything & everything! Have fun with it! Post! Please! Let's make this site worth using, friends--heck, even enemies! Everyone can post here! You always have the option of skipping topics in which you have no interest. Check y'all later! Maggiepie GO TO Open Mike CATEGORY & TALK ABOUT ANYTHING--EVEN 2 or MORE TOPICS AT ONCE!
@hexeduser22 (6703)
I must agree I sometimes find myself lost on where or what interest to post my discussions and if I put it in general interest, I observed it doesn't get to be viewed more often or not at all. Now I know where I can legally put all those discussions that seemed not to fit anywhere
@gabs8513 (48710)
Well said Maggie I have said this so many times if you do not like the Discussion go to the next one instead of causing trouble
@Maggiepie (7816)
Amen! Let's hear it for common sense! Maggiepie POST TWO OR MORE BLENDED TOPICS SIMULTANEOUSLY--IN THE Open Mike CATEGORY!
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
gOOD MORNING mAGGIE, i'M FIXING TO CHECK IT OUT. hAVE A GREAT DAY.
@Maggiepie (7816)
Well, so far, people seem to want to discuss the category itself. I hope they soon move on to posting other kinds of topics, or it'll never be useful! Maggiepie POST TWO OR MORE BLENDED TOPICS SIMULTANEOUSLY--IN THE Open Mike CATEGORY!
@quita88 (3716)
To be honest I thought everyone could post anywhere anyways as long as it' s not nasty or disruptive in nature.
@Maggiepie (7816)
No, actually. MyLot prefers we choose a category & stick to that category. Sometimes you just can't make that work! But in all cases, the "nasty & disruptive" taboos apply, here no less than anywhere else. Maggiepie POST TWO OR MORE BLENDED TOPICS SIMULTANEOUSLY--IN THE Open Mike CATEGORY!
@writersedge (22577)
We have general topic, questions and answers, actually lots of places where we can say most things that we want to say. But if you like this, great! If it takes off, wonderful.
@Maggiepie (7816)
I haven't seen the one called "general topic," so if this fails, then I'll try that. But I just don't want to be trapped in one topic if my discussion doesn't really fit, nor do I want to be told by MyLot to go elsewhere...even if it's only a "suggestion." And Q&A doesn't always work; what if I don't have a question, but some heads-up info or something? Maggiepie POST TWO OR MORE BLENDED TOPICS SIMULTANEOUSLY--IN THE Open Mike CATEGORY!
@zandi458 (27948)
Hi Maggiepie, This site is a great platform to share and benefit from all kinds of subjects. I try to be flexible in my approach on the various interests and learn from others certain topics which I have no knowledge of. Everyday is a learning process for me and mylot has become my virtual classroom where I am able to absorb many pointers in life which I have yet to encounter. Yes, we should take advantage of the freedom of speech here but within mylot guidelines so we all become mature and sophisticated society, able to calmly talk about anything.
@Maggiepie (7816)
Precisely correct! You've completely gotten the whole point! I just posted something here that I couldn't imagine where else to stick, otherwise! It's about things that do/don't cause cancer, or really about hysteria. Feel free to read it, or not! That's the beauty part! Thanks for posting, Zandi! Maggiepie POST TWO OR MORE BLENDED TOPICS SIMULTANEOUSLY--IN THE Open Mike CATEGORY!