What one sport you fantasize winning it in the Olympic?

@tomitomi (5440)
Singapore
Between take off, gliding and surfing the air, twisting, turning, tumbling and the eventual impact as I land on the ground with the colors of my beautiful country, skydiving has never been so great, so wonderful. Hoping that one day it will be a new competitive sport, fantasizing representing my country in the Olympic, this would be it. The doubles, especially, is one event I love to compete in. It's not just the acrobatics but synchronizing it well with my partner would be the ultimate victory. But it all happens here in my mind. If there is one sport you fantasize winning it in the Olympic, what would that be?
@mackiejp (376)
Hi Tomitomi, Oh mine is the swimming, I fantasized that I was in a World Olympic bringing the flag of our country winning the champion place...It was fun playing in your mind those impossible things because in reality I don't know how to swim...Both my brothers taught me during our younger years but I failed them, my husband taught me but again I failed him...and I enrolled 1 semester to swimming class but still I am a frustrated swimmer...Perhaps, that dream will only live in my mind forever.
@tomitomi (5440)
Hey Mack! Just tell yourself you are never too late and you can swim. Where there's a will there's always a way! Just keep those dreams alive. Thanks so much for sharing!!! Take care. :)
I've always imagined myself dancing in the Olympic. I'm not really sure what it's called but I'd really love to. I also wanna learn to dance ballroom. I'm not sure if it's included in the Olympics but I'd really love to do it too.
@tomitomi (5440)
If you keep your dreams alive and work towards it, you may realize it. Thanks! :)