adding meta tag of alexa in my blog

hi guys, i have problem and hope you can help me. i want to add meta tag of alexa to my blog, i went to layout and edit html but the problem is which part of it will i put the given meta tag from alexa so they can crawl my blog for ranking. i want to know which part and what do i do to claim my blog in alexa. hope you can help tnx
@key2write (493)
You don't need to add any meta tag of Alexa to your blog in order to get alexa ranking. Its a gradual process, your blog will automatically taken by Alexa once your blog get enough traffic. Have a great day.
but why alexa want me to add my log site and claim it if im the owner. and for me to claim it. but i dont know how to add those meta tag or .txt in my html coz i dont know how. i want to have alexa in my blog like what other blogger do to see number of visitors and other things.
ohhh! where did my post go! I already composed my message then it was not posted. ohh Anyway what I was saying is that this is very timely because I just claimed the ownership of my new blog. So, when you already have the code, and in the edit html section just look for the part. Then paste the code right after this. Save the template and you are done. It is that easy. I hope you can get it done. Good luck!