Just a hi again!

Chile
Hi friends, I came back this evening from my vacation. Hopefully I´ll be able to upload the pictures I took tomorrow and I´ll start telling you all about it. I have mised you. Those people who don´t belong to mylot don´t understand the bonds one makes here. I did not take any picture without thinking: "I have to show this to my friends". Tomorrow I will also change my avatar so that it tells in some way of this trip that was in part posible because of our mylot. Do you miss mylot when you are away as I did? Hugs for all of you. See you tomorrow.
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
Welcome back marguicha. Where did you go on vacation? I hope you had a great time. Yes when I'm away I do miss mylot thankfully I have only been away once for seventeen days. Once I move to Puerto Rico I will probably be gone for alot longer waiting for my computer to get to me. However, this probably won't happen for two to three months from now hopefully. I look forward to seeing your pictures.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
I didn't know u were moving Lelin & so far away.
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
Well I moved to New Mexico three years ago thinking I was going to live out the rest of my life here. I moved here to be near my one and only granddaughter. Once the house is sold my daughter and her family are moving to Florida and I have a special man in my life who lives in Puerto Rico so I will be closer to Florida to visit my granddaughter and my parents. Its a win win situation. I just have to find a buyer for my house and I hope it happens soon. I will still be on mylot because its become my addiction.
@dawnald (84069)
• Shingle Springs, California
Welcome back, can't wait to hear about it!
I dawn, I finally uploaded the pictures. It took me a while because Felipe, my grandson who made up this last computer for me, forgot to place my camera´s program there. Fortunatly I found the CD. I will start today with my saga, I hope. I had lots of fun but I´m also glad to be back.
@Thoroughrob (11748)
Hi? I hope you had a great vacation. I do miss the people on Mylot when I am gone for a while.
@Thoroughrob (11748)
How I did that without noticing, lol. The question mark should have been an exclamation point.
Thanks, Thoroughrob, I had a wonderful vacation. It wasn´t adventure as my last one because I just had shoulder surgery. So this one was specially made for me in this occation. Natural beauties, a swimming pool where I could do my exersices and hotsprings nearby.
@maximax8 (30126)
Hi my dear friend. Welcome back home. I am really looking forward to hearing all about your trip and hopefully seeing some of your photos. I hope that the weather was pleasant for you. When I go traveling overseas I miss My Lot. Sometimes I log on to excellent My Lot when I am away. It depends how much Internet access costs. A hug for you.
Villarrica volcano - I took a picture of my cousin with the volcano in the background and a giant tree on the side. The sights were beautiful. I don´t know yet how the pictures came out because I´m not a very good photographer.
Hi Maxine, I had the most beautiful weather. It seemed as if it was just made for me as in usually rains a lot there at this time of the year and the volcano is covered with clouds. We had sun shining every day. I had a lovely time but I´m also glad to be back. I have to go on with my shoulder therapy (5 months to go yet, as they say). But it´s my left shoulder and I´m left handed so I must have my arm in good conditions. I just uploaded the pictures I took, so I´ll be placing them in each post. But now I´ll put a picture here with the volcán Villarrica so you can see it. Hugs
@maximax8 (30126)
Hi Marguicha, I am really glad to hear that you had wonderful weather. It must have been lovely to miss out on the rains. Good luck with your shoulder therapy. I will be watching your posts carefully so I can see your excellent photos. The volcano is beautiful. My news is that I have found a buyer for my house and I my offer on a bungalow has been accepted. Hopefully I should be moving there in June or July. I have my trip to Canada around that time too. Hugs from Maxine
@paula27661 (15898)
Hi marguicha, good to see you are back and I look forward to hearing about your holiday and seeing some pics too. I have been away a couple of times and I swear that I’ve had withdrawal symptoms! It is always good to be back especially with a lot to tell!
I had withdrawal symptoms too, paula.I didn´t get into internet at Pucón only because I would not get away from there if I did and what would be the point of going to a vacation then, to stay in a internet room with a computer that wasnt even your own! I hope today I´ll stat posting about my vacation. I think I´ll post it on the "travel" interest. Today, after a lot of clumsy work of my part, I finally uploaded the pictures. At least they are in my computer now. Hug!
@nijolechu (1845)
Welcome back to the Mylot community. Sure sounded like you had a ton of fun on your vacation. I know that whenever I am away from Mylot for a while. I will learn to miss it and can't wait to come back onto Mylot when I can. It is a nice place to socialize and earn money too.
@adhyz82 (36255)
hello too marguicha. nice to hear your news again. lets tell to us as soon as possible
@viviya (89)
Glad to see you here.
@jb78000 (15163)
hiya, nice to see you back looking forward to seeing your photos
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Marg, Welcome back. So, you are more energized now and rejuvenated. I’d love to see your pictures and imagine myself being there for a vacation too. I enjoy looking at nice views and spots. See you around more often as ever.
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
It's about time u came home, lady. I didn't realize u were going to be gone this long. Sure did miss u. Hope u had a big time.hugs, jo
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
hi margz. welcome back. i guess you really had a good time from where you spend your vacation. it's really nice to hear you are back and we'll look forward for the next discussion you may have and what you will share with us. so excited to hear that.
@doryvien (2293)
Hi Marguicha, Welcome back, and I think there's no need to ask if you enjoyed your vacation, the answer is obvious. I'm not here at myLot everyday but whenever I'm away, I do miss it so much, of course particularly discussions.
@portisray (503)
Aha! That's why I haven't 'see' you in any discussions here... And I read into one of your discussions before that you are going to have a vacation...And just didn't know when and I didn't keep track to all your discussions here... Now your back here and I am anticipating to see your pictures!
@cyrus123 (6364)
Hi marguicha! I'm glad you made it back and I hope you had a good time. We missed you, too! I can't wait to see your pictures! I haven't been away from mylot due to a trip but I have been away due to computer problems and what have you. I miss it when I'm not here, too.