Will ebay ship items to India? I didnt get the item.

hey, yesterday i purchased an item from ebay.com not ebay.in,because ebay.in will not allow paypal. so will the ebay.com ship the item to india as its a usa based site? i have purchased one item before two months and i didnt recive it. it was to be shipped from hongkong, but unfortunately i didnt get the item. but i got my money back. so will i get the item this time?If anyone have previous experiance please respond clearly. what is the probability of getting my purchased item from ebay.com to india?
@phoenix8606 (4977)
hi! they surely ship items to India, and it actaully doesn't depend on ebay, it depends on the seller. Have patience, because I have a waited for an item more than 3 months
@skkalra (966)
Hello Well, this is as per my experience from buying from the same country..Once I got my payment back, which was a small amount, but for my second purchase from the same country I never received the purchased item..also they did not return the money..I had many e-mail eschange with them..and every time they asked time and then disappeared.. On the contrary, I also purchased from China, which I received in the said time of one week.. Good Luck, anyways.
You need to read the sellers shipping information to see if the seller you are purchasing from has any shipping restrictions. If there is not then you need to report it to ebay itself.
@pumared (515)
• Bulgaria
yes they ship wright to support.