Last of the Premier League action and Title Still undecided!!

@ram_cv (16516)
Tomorrow is the last day of this season of Premier League and the title is still up for grabs. Now, here is a trivia, Manchester United has been involved in all the five times the title race has gone to the last day and guess what they have won 4 out of 5 times. Even the fifth time, their opponent choked, but they failed to get their part of the job done. So do you think Chelsea will choke tomorrow or do you think the title is heading for Stamford Bridge. Cheers! Ram
@poohgal (6848)
as a Man U fan.. I'm certainly hoping for Chelsea to choke... results will be known in a few hours time... can't wait!~
@ram_cv (16516)
All matches start a bit late today at the same time, so the wait is a bit longer :) Cheers! Ram
@akuler (3534)
Hi ram, It is a very foolish mistake if Chelsea allowed themselves to lost a point against Wigan. Yes ... they lost it the last time they meet but this one is a different game and the prize is too big for Chelsea to ignore it. They would be the English premier league. And this is their first English premier league title since Jose Mourinho left Chelsea. Jose Mourinho won the title at his first full season with Chelsea and Carlo Anchelotti definitely want to do it better. He has a chance to win double in his first season and definitely would not want to miss the big one. I believe only a miracle (or bad luck) can stop Chelsea from lifting the title. I really do hope Chelsea can win the title even though I am not a Chelsea. It is too boring to see the same team win it again and again.
@ram_cv (16516)
Yes, you are right, Chelsea would kick themselves if they lose to Wigan. But like you I also cannot see it happening, I just think Chelsea would be driven by the chance to land the Premier League again. And yes, Ancelloti would have silently in his own way bettered what Mourinho did in his first full season at Chelsea. Cheers! Ram
@adhyz82 (36255)
ya, it`s the final decision this weeks. it`s interesting but i think it make all of us waiting for many worry..LOL