what if you become the president of your country..???

president - what if you become the president of your country....
hey guyz how are you love you everybody......... hey guyz please tell me if you become the president of your country what changes your gonna make in the constitutions and other rules and regulation in your country ...what you dont like about the rules and what you like ............well in my country firstly I'll remove all the corrupt politicians of the country...... and also make some other changes in various fields ........... so what about you..........!!!!!!!!
• Iran
oh sorry i don't want people hate me as they hate my country president. in iran people hate dictator ahmadinegad president who is leader's slave and work for him not for people. so i don't want to 70000000 people hate me plus maybe most of the world (6 billion people)
well dude that is right but you know you can make people of your country by doing some thing s that never might have done in your country.........and yes remember everybody feels the same way as you do but what you do right now makes the difference.............