David found the test

I am so glad david found that test in greenlee's bag. I told my friend this would happen and now it is about to get good. I want david to think it's ryans and lose her for good.
@cream97 (29163)
I hardly ever watch this Soap Opera. But, I know that when things like this happens, it makes the soap opera so much more exciting. It is getting to the good part now! I love watching soap operas, I love Passions and Days Of Our Lives.
those are the ones my mother watches. I like abc soaps and young and the restless.
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
Yes I want Greenlee and David to breakup I have to actually change the channel when they are getting close to each other. Its just not right for them to be together. David deserves to be all alone for all that he has done to so many including his daughter.
@happy6162 (3009)
I hope David and Greenlee are now done. I do not like them together Greenlee is better with Ryan and they still love each other.
@stealthy (8188)
She took the test today and told David she wasn't pregnant. I have become to really dislike Ryan, so I don't want anyone with him for him to hurt like he has hurt so many in the past. I actually prefer Greenlee with David over Ryan. However, someone else, maybe someone new would be better.
@dawnald (84069)
• Shingle Springs, California
Let's see, they made love last week, Greenlee can't carry a child, David has a low sperm count. What's the chances she's pregnant? Silly, this is a soap opera. 100% David's too paranoid and insecure and jealous to hold on to Greenlee. That's even if she didn't still have feelings for Ryan, which she obviously does!