Suspended in LogiPTC

@monouu (2608)
Singapore
After getting 8 warnings my account was suspended but I've always followed the instruction well and wonder why it keep saying I didn't stay on site for 10 sec I'm also with similar site like Ayuwage & TrekPay and don't have any problem with them. For those who are also getting warning out of nothing, be careful. Maybe not to all member but I think its script is rather crappy. Lucky I don't have much earning otherwise it'll be a waste of my time.
@tap0991 (2767)
hey best thing to do when you get warned is to send a support ticket in. I have recieved 8 actually as well and I am still earning. Yea my warnings were not all in a row but they help you figure it out. Sorry for you getting suspended maybe you can talk with them and get unsuspended. The support is very helpful.
@monouu (2608)
I've contact the support ever since I received my 1st two warning but no reply after days. I contact again via email stated on the suspended page when my account got suspended but was asked to tell them what have I done. I just reply honestly and until now there's no more answer.
@tap0991 (2767)
weird because I usually get a response the same day I send them a ticket. I guess just wait it out. They should be on now and they should be go through the tickets because they just paid me.
@KompitaPita (2053)
• Bulgaria
Hi Monou. Sorry to read that. I received a warning once, without doing anything wrong. I always stay on the loaded page at least for 20 seconds, but even if I 'play honestly' I have been warned. Probably there is a problem with this site - I am afraid of ban even if I'm not doing anything wrong. Try to contact with Admin and explain him/her what happened to you, some Admins are nice and he/she could cancel your ban.
@monouu (2608)
I've contact the support when I received my 1st two warning but no reply after days. I contact again via email stated on the suspended page when my account got suspended but was asked to tell them what have I done. I just reply honestly and until now there's no more answer. KompitaPita, if you get warning without doing anything wrong like me, just be careful. I really don't trust its crappy script.
after hw many warnning..