Has sprint ever over charged your account?

I am new to sprint and got a bill today with $56.00 too much on it. I quicky called them to fix this bill. The lady was very nice to me on the phone. I even upgraded to a family plan and got myself one of those free phones. I just have to stay with them two years. Just enough time for my daughter to pay her own cell phone when she turns 18.
I had been over billed on our old account with them! I got a phone that was their display model and the phone needed a software update, the phone did most of this on it's own and they charged me some serious cash for the data update on the phone. We had to haggle on the phone forever once we found out what the charge was for... Microsoft doesn't charge you everytime they do an update on one of their OS versions do they? NOPE! GRR! I miss that phone though...
Your big blue star looks great next to your name. I have not seen you around lately. Nice to know your still here. I am happy you got it fixed and liked your phone. I will have my new phone in two days.
Awww... nice of you to notice me being MIA here & there... I'm only on when my hubby is working for the most part. But that hasnt' helped me much as I work on his day s off so then I get really behind in stuff around the house KWIM? I wish I still had sprint but it got too expensive for us to continue at the time. As my hubby is a gadget kind of guy so that was now several phones for him ago. Whereas I just have a pay-as-you-go Virgin Mobile phone $20 every 90 days and that's plenty for me I don't use it much
I've been a Sprint Premier customer for over 5 years now. They're notorious for charging unnecessary fees that get resolved quickly. The reason they're resolved so quickly, is because the charges weren't justified to begin with. The whole scheme of it is, a lot of people see those charges, and don't bother calling to adjust them. Therefore, Sprint ends up making small chunks of money off of each consumer. That certainly adds up when you have over a million customers! So sprint ends up making out in the end. It's very unjust, and it was good that you called to fix it. We have to call Sprint literally every time a new bill comes in the mail. They always charge us for something unnecessary. One time they charged me three hundred dollars because I never shipped a phone back that they never told me to send in!
I've never been a customer with Sprint, so they've never had the opportunity to over charge me on my bill. Now, a large portion of their customer service department is in our city and I know that they are constantly busy. I don't know that all of these calls are because of billing errors, but I know that the associates are expected to be able to take 25 different calls per hours so I wouldn't guarantee that their service will always be really good for you.
@dawnald (84069)
• Shingle Springs, California
Not sprint directly, but some of these darn websites that ask you to enter your cell phone #. Annoying...
@lelin1123 (15635)
• Puerto Rico
When I was a customer with Sprint they would make alot of mistakes with the bill. I don't know or remember how many times I had to call them to make the necessary corrections. I have since given up my cell phone for good for two reasons one the cost of the phone would just keep going up and the other reason was I would get pain in my head right above the ear that I would be using the phone. So for me I felt it was going to do something to my health. I just heard today in fact that if you spend 30 minutes or more on the cell phone everyday you have a higher chance of getting a brain tumor. So please both you and your daughter becareful of usage time.
@spalladino (17921)
We have Nextel, which is now Sprint. My husband upgraded his phone to a Sprint phone and it turned out that he had no signal where we are since Sprint lacks coverage. I couldn't even call him from across the room! So, I called and they were very nice, too. Sent him an even better Nextel phone for the same price and postage to return the Sprint phone. The following month I looked at the bill and found that he had been charged for making calls in the evenings and during the weekends, which we get for free on our plans. I called again and not only did they adjust the bill, since it was their keying error, they gave us an additional 10% credit.