What will you do if a little kid keep on looking at you with a smile ?

Hong Kong
I went on fast food area to have my lunch today.I was sitting on a table of four alone and starting to eat my lunch.Suddenly ,a family of four with two small kids come in sat in the other three seats of the table and have one of the kid still sitting on the baby cart.A small little girl about 5 years old sitting right in front of me while I was eating my noodle.She looks som cute and looks like she has bid interest in seeing how I will eat my noddle.I look at vher with a funny looking face while I was still eating,she keep on smile and her mother beside her notice that feel that I was trying to be friendly with her daughter so she didn't say anything.I finished the whole lunch with the small cute looking face in front of me and it was quite a funny lunch for me.After I leaved the table and they got their lunch and started to eat it.Well,do you have experience simliar to mine?Share with us?
@RobtheRock (2485)
I've had it happen to me whether I'm in a restaurant or in line at the supermarket. They smile and I smile back. Like you did, I might make a funny. I especially like it when babies look at me. I can feel their stares. I look up and look shocked that they were looking at me. Then I smile or make a face and they leap up and down and laugh. I love it.
I forgot to say that sometimes I wink at them. You oughta see the little babies trying to wink, closing both their eyes trying to wink. It's so cute. LOL
Well, the fact that people that I didn't know from Adam decided to sit at the same table that I was sitting at would make me somewhat uncomfortable. But, besides that when I am a place where there are small children around and they want to have some sort of interaction with me, I will smile at them wave at them and such and I've never had any parents of other children that have had a problem with me doing this. Of course, typically I will also have at least one of my children with me.
@med889 (5954)
Yes I do and I must admit that I loved it too when a child looks at you and smile, their smiles are wonderful and so genuine. When I sit in a bus I often find myself behind a little girl who will touch my fingers and smile, once a boy maybe aged 4 was behind me and he was touching my hair and laughing, he was really cute, I like kids around me, they are very genuine in their approach and gorgeous.
@msinfo79 (325)
Ok that's a little creepy, but yeah I've had that happen to me. I just smiled back the first time then totally ignored him afterward.